WHAT FELLOWS GAIN
- Personal access to successful social entrepreneurs, foundation leaders, and executives
- Advanced level mentoring on the most critical organizational development topics (including but not limited to board development, program impact, fundraising plans/approaches, staffing, organizational pitches/storytelling, marketing, and personal/spiritual sustainability)
- A lifetime network of incredible peers
- Our core team Our core team to help with a strategic fundraising model, venture storytelling, and foundation readiness
- An opportunity to meet and present in front of 35 Praxis friends and philanthropists in the Los Angeles area
- An opportunity to present at the Finale to over 150 philanthropists, convened within "The Gathering's" annual conference for Christian givers
- The Praxis team: an ongoing group of advocates and connectors ready to help you thrive beyond the program
WE SELECT VENTURES THAT ARE
- Led by serious Christians aiming to embody the gospel through a redemptive venture
- Innovating their industry or social sector
- Demonstrating high-growth momentum or impact
- Aiming at a scalable vision and model
- Guided by humble and teachable leadership with a passion for excellence
Our Nonprofit Accelerator includes an international travel fund that offers a 50/50 matching grant of up to $2,500 per Fellow during the program. This is a pass-through grant, provided by a single Praxis donor. In order to be eligible, Fellows must be working on the ground in the developing world.
Through our generous donors, we're able to subsidize our Accelerator program expenses, which results in the high quality, cost effective, and accessible program detailed below.
$8,000 (Nonprofit Fellowship)
$3,000 (Additional Seat for 2nd Fellow)
The rate includes all food and accommodations while at the three main Accelerator events (10 nights). International fellows may also be eligible for a travel stipend.
Due to program size and admission process, if for any reason a Fellow cannot participate in an event, program fees are nonrefundable (even in extenuating circumstances).