Applications for the 2019 Nonprofit Accelerator are open through October 5
WHAT FELLOWS GAIN
- Personal access to successful social entrepreneurs, foundation leaders, and executives
- Advanced level mentoring on the most critical organizational development topics (including but not limited to board development, program impact, fundraising plans/approaches, staffing, organizational pitches/storytelling, marketing, and personal/spiritual sustainability)
- A lifetime network of incredible peers
- Our core team Our core team to help with a strategic fundraising model, venture storytelling, and foundation readiness
- An opportunity to meet and present in front of 35 Praxis friends and philanthropists in the Los Angeles area
- An opportunity to present at the Finale to over 150 philanthropists, convened within "The Gathering's" annual conference for Christian givers
- The Praxis team: an ongoing group of advocates and connectors ready to help you thrive beyond the program
WE SELECT VENTURES THAT ARE
- Led by serious Christians aiming to embody the gospel through a redemptive venture
- Innovating their industry or social sector
- Demonstrating high-growth momentum or impact
- Aiming at a scalable vision and model
- Still in early-stage (usually less than five years old)
As we seek to build a diverse and inclusive community of entrepreneurs, we particularly encourage applications from
- Racial and ethnic minorities in the U.S., including Black, Latino, and Native/Indigenous people
- Currently underrepresented regions globally, including sub-Saharan Africa, Latin & Central America and east Asia
Through our generous donors, we're able to subsidize our Accelerator program expenses, which results in the high quality, cost effective, and accessible program detailed below.
$8,000 (Nonprofit Fellowship)
$3,000 (Additional Seat for 2nd Fellow)
The rate includes all food and accommodations while at the three main Accelerator events (10 nights). International fellows may also be eligible for a travel stipend.
Due to program size and admission process, if for any reason a Fellow cannot participate in an event, program fees are nonrefundable (even in extenuating circumstances).